I really like the Zite app on the IPad. Were you looking for apps whose
interface on the IPad is different and easier than on the IPod or Phone or just
apps that people enjoy who happen to use IPads? There are lots of apps that
work equally well on both devices with VO. I prefer IBooks on the IPad because
of the larger screen letting you see more titles on a page and also because you
change pages less often. But it certainly works well on the IPod or Phone. Same
for the Audible app and several radio apps.

Mary
Mary Otten
motte...@gmail.com