Hi can anyone tell me how to use Voice Actions? When I double click on the app,
it appears to open but there does not seem to be any content for VO to read.
Tia
Frank

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Julia Cosgrove (Mrs)
Sent: Sunday, April 22, 2012 5:59 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Voice Actions - new version

Hello All

I was trying to find information regarding an app when I came across Voice
Actions which, from its description, sounds very good.  It has recently been
updated and sounds very much like Siri.  It can be used on iPhones 3GS, 4 and
4S but was originally developed for the Android.  Wondering if anyone has tried
it?

Best wishes.

[http://img.msgtag.com/bb/fzagzlqdvixzpqzhfx/xwo/ost/pdng/zb.gif]<http://msgtag.com/?source=ffooter>has
 notified the sender that this message has been received.