I've heard from three members of this board in the past week with issues
that involve printing Digit-Eyes labels on label stock that is three labels
across and 10 down.

This is a label where the geometry is very precise and where the code has
to be placed exactly, so it is the label that is most likely to have
printing problems, but this is unusual.

 We have at least one person who is printing the labels perfectly, but was
having problems reading them with her iPhone.  When she switched from
Staples "equivalent" labels to Avery ones, the problem went away.

I'll be getting samples from another of our customers, but I'd realy like
to know if there is anyone else who reads this board who has had issues?

If there is a fundamental problem with the Staples labels, I'd like to put
the information on the site and warn people not to buy them.