From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Jennie Facer
Sent: Saturday, April 28, 2012 8:41 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Keeping track of birthdays

I have a question though about the bug in the native calendar app. It kicks
you out of the app when you tap on an all-day event, but does it save it?

Jenn

To the world you are someone but to someone you are the world!

On Apr 28, 2012, at 9:38 AM, Ryan Mann <rmann0...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Why not just use the Calendar app and put people's birthdays in as events?
Alternatively, if you are on Facebook, you would probably get reminders of
your friend's birthdays.