Sounds cool.

If I were the NLS, and I'm most certainly not, I'd hope to have at least a
prototype available for the summer convention season.

Time will tell.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Steve
Sent: Sunday, April 29, 2012 12:13 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Update on NLS App

What I've heard recently is that they are still working on an app.  I heard
that, at least the initial version, won't allow you to download talking
books directly to the iPhone.  You will have to download them on a PC, then
move them over via syncing them, similarly to what was done with the initial
Learning Ally offering.

Rumor has it that they will be demoing it at an upcoming conference for
member librarians.

Secret Service: Where we emphasize Service over Secret

Steve
Lansing, MI