Don't waste your time with this app.
It alternately identified a 1 dollar bill as a 20 and a 50.
You are better off with the free EyeNote app for U.S. dollars or the latest
update to oMoby for U.S. dollars.

For other currencies, I guess we need to wait for Looktel to expand on their
current list, but at least they cover Australia, Canada, Britain and the
Euro along with U.S. money.
Not to mention the ease of use.  The button identification with Show Money
is poor at best.

JMO,
Richard