The last tip is one that I brought to the list but I will create folders my
problem is that I have 4 iOS devices and this is a long and painful task just
for one. I am working to get a way to do this via iTunes more easily however
its taking longer than one would like. I appreciate your comment and it helped
I just wish it wasn't the answer for time sake.