From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Woody Anna Dresner
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2012 2:54 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: iOS 5.1.1 is out

Hi Jenifer and all,

Just because accessibility isn't mentioned in the summary of the update
doesn't necessarily mean no accessibility improvements will be included.
There may not be any, but there have certainly been times in the past where
there were some, but they weren't mentioned in the update What's New
summary.

Best,
Anna

On May 7, 2012, at 1:48 PM, Jenifer Gilley wrote:

> Nothing accessibility.  A few bugs that were addressed in photo stream,
airplay, and two more things I can't remember, but nothing that has to do
with accessibility.  I'm updating now though just because.
> Jenifer Gilley
> email
> claudas...@gmail.com
> MSN:
> claudas...@cox.net

who wish to give it a try. I remember running into some issues that didn't
prevent me from updating to 5.1 on my phone, but did crash it the first time
I tried downloading it. Gizmodo only mentions a few bug fixes so I don't
know if there's anything accessibility related. Perhaps others can dig up
the information.