For the curious,, below are the release notes that I found from the
Geek with Laptop site, along with the site's URL for iOS 5.1.1.

1. Improves reliability of using HDR option for photos taken using the
Lock Screen shortcut
2. Addresses bugs that could prevent the new iPad from switching
between 2G and 3G networks
3. Fixes bugs that affected AirPlay video playback in some circumstances
4. Improved reliability for syncing Safari bookmarks and Reading List
5. Fixes an issue where ‘Unable to purchase’ alert could be displayed
after successful purchase

Looks like they didn't fix much. The address I found for this information is:
http://www.geekwithlaptop.com/download-ios-5-1-1-firmware-for-iphone-ipad-and-ipod-touch

This site has download links and information of what versions of iOS
devices the update will work on, however if you have v5.0 on your iOS
device, then you will probably be able to update to 5.1.1.

Regards,
Wayne Merritt

On 5/7/12, Eric SS <sseri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Another issue not addressed, apparently, is in the calendar. When you select
> all day as an option, it Kicks you completely out of the calendar still.
>
> It does not give me hope that they have addressed the speech locking up
> issue, either. We can only hope!
>

> Telephone: (614) 522-9725
> Skype: sseric57
>

> On May 7, 2012, at 3:59 PM, Scott Howell <scottn3...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Well it may be a little early to tell if this issue has been addressed, but
> I am not seeing the issue where occasionally the phone app would launch when
> I unlocked the screen. So, this may be one item not addressed in the release
> notes. I guess only time will tell.
>
> On May 7, 2012, at 3:11 PM, Cristobal wrote:
>
>> I downloaded it this time with no issues. The one bug I was glad to see
>> addressed and I always encountered was that purchase prompt error every
>> time
>> I downloaded an app about how x number of items were unable to be
>> downloaded. Other than that, I didn't notice anything on the list of fixes
>> that I had trouble with. I guess I'll keep an eye out per say for any
>> accessibility improvements/fixes.

>>> claudas...@gmail.com
>>> MSN:
>>> claudas...@cox.net