hi, all,

I've successfully used the method outlined in this website to restore the old
version of Google Books, since accessibility is broken in the latest version. I
thought this might be useful. It involves restoring the apps from trash or Time
Machine in Mac OS X. I'd imagine this could work with the recycle bin in
Windows, too. I like the name of the site as well. :)
http://ismashphone.com/2011/01/how-to-revert-to-old-app-versions.html

HTH,
Teresa

"On the other hand, there are different fingers."