Carla,

What type, make and model of dock do you have?

I have a Sonos music iPHone dock and also the official Apple dock, and it does
not happen with either.

Regards,

Neil Barnfather

Talks List Administrator
Twitter @neilbarnfather
www.neilbarnfather.com

TalkNav is a Nuance, Code Factory and Sendero dealer, for all your
accessible phone, PDA and GPS related enquiries visit www.talknav.com

e-mail: - serv...@talknav.com
Phone: - +44  844 999 4199