All,

Just curious if anyone has noticed their battery dropping more quickly since
upgrading to 5.1.1. My wife who is not using VO and I have both noticed that on
average we are seeing a drop of about 3 percent per hour. We restored her phone
last night to see if this would correct the problem, but it has not. In fact I
also noticed that with her phone when powered off and not connected to a
charger, the phone turns itself back on and this is consistent. I will be
trying a few things to see if we can mitigate  the problem, but it is curious.