  From: Vicki Meizinger
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, May 19, 2012 1:42 PM
  Subject: Re: Activating the Notification Center

  Hi all, yes I can do it all of the time.  I start from the top of the screen
where it has att (on mine) wify, status bar, battery power, etc.  if you are on
one of these top row ituns justflick your 3 fingers together down the screen,
touching it.if you are on calendars, photo, camera, maps, weather, notes, etc.
you will never get thisnotification center.  Hope it works.
  Vicki Meizinger