From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Darla Rogers
Sent: Sunday, May 20, 2012 2:47 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Lost VO Entirely

I have lost VO entirely; even a sighted person re-booted the phone and went
into settings, general and VO, no dice; has anyone heard of this issue, and
are there any other things I can try as a totally blind iPhone 4S user?

Siri is working, and other apps; but no VO no matter what we have tried.

Desperately,

Darla

Entirely

Darla J. Rogers