Kim, I haven't downloaded any apps yet; what you are describing is what is
happening to me with  mail. I'll try Tracy's suggestions. Thanks.
.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Kimber Gardner
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2012 6:51 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Breaking Out of Mail Jail

I'm having trouble with the app switcher myself.

Sometimes when I go into the app switcher I can double tap and hold then I'm
prompted to double tap to delete apps. Other times I go in there and I get
popped back into a particular app and can't figure out how to get rid of
anything. I end up with a dozen apps all running in the background because I
can't get to the point where I can delete them from the app switcher.

Is this what's going on with you, Sandy?

Kimber

On 5/24/12, Sandy Finley <finleykn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Maybe it's the App Switcher I am not used to yet. I haven't delved
> into that yet.

Kimberly