Hi all,
I was wondering if anyone else is having issues with crashes while
trying to play The Night Jar on iOS 5.1.1. I live in the US, but was
able to get assistance to play from someone in the UK, but am
curious... Were there any updates recently to fix these issues, or is
this just an isolated issue that only I am experiencing?
I'd appreciate any feedback that you can give me.
Thanks,
Megan