Hi guys,
Thanks for the info and suggestions. My phone is not jailbroken.

Best

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Teresa Cochran
Sent: Friday, June 01, 2012 11:44 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Question about The Night Jar

It seems you have to have a street address for the country you're getting
the free account in. For example, if I want to get the Night Jar game and I
live in the US, I have to use a UK address to create the account. No, I
don't want to just make one up. :)

Teresa

"We are made of star-stuff"--Carl Sagan, Cosmos

On Jun 1, 2012, at 6:10 AM, Brett wrote:

> Hi,
> You can always google create an App Store account with at the credit card.
This will allow you to create a british  itunes account which will let you
download night jar, since it's a free application.

> Sent from Brett's iPhone
>
> On 01/06/2012, at 10:39 PM, Sagar Verma <sagar.verma5...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> hello dude is your iphone jailbreakan if so i'll be able to give u
>> the cract version of nite jar skype id shammi.sagar
>>
>> On 5/31/12, Ron Miller <rockygu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hi everyone,
>>> On a related topic, how can I get the "Nightjar" game though I live
>>> in the US?

-----
No virus found in this message.