From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Rob Harris
Sent: Sunday, June 03, 2012 9:40 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: free apps to quickly record, video, or take a picture

Ok, got it,  like it too.

So yes, you have to get around quick, but it's not taking pictures too quick
blessedly.  I set it to 5 and put the sound on hwich is quite descrete but
at least you know it's oding it, so you know how slow it is.  I got around
with only 50 to delete out the camera roll;  so many pictureso f fingers and
feet on desk it's not true!

I wasted most time feeling for a button and just double tapped whereever and
it got in;  so note that if you get the camera app.

My question,  and should put this elsewhere I suppose,  can anyone remember
how to rename or relabel an app on the desktop as I now have two simply
called "Camera!".

Thanks for advice and info.

RobH.

Ps:  Is there anything needs setting in the video one?