Hi all,
I am trying to use a mofii x310 bluetooth keyboard with my ipad 2 and iphone
4s. It is pairing fine but it seems to disconnect itself randomly. I'm used to
keyboards staying connected, but this one wants me to put in a pairing code
every few minutes. All the iphone, ipad and keyboard are new to me from today
(though not to iphones and bluetooth keyboars).
I connected it to the ipad first and tried my iphone to see if that had the
same problem. The friend from whom I got the keyboard from says he had no
trouble staying connected to the keyboard. Does anyone know if I'm supposed to
play with some settings on both devices in order to get them constantly
connected or remembered by the devices at least? Does anyone know anything
about this particular brand of keyboard?
Any help and advice much appreciated.
Thanks.
Kirsten.