Hi all,
Now I have an mbp, ipad 2 and iphone, I am trying to find a way of sorting out
the mail app so I don't constantly receive all my emails on all 3 devices. I
seem to spend so much of my time deleting messages, and being on both
Iphone and Macvisionaries lists this can be quite a lot of deleting! Really,
I'd like to set it up so I could use all devices but have them ultimately in
one place. I waned to use someting like imap I suppose. My main email domain is
a uk btinternet.com email domain. I can't seem to find out if there is
anypossibility of using imap with BT (have been on btyahoo webmail and into
help but can find no mention of imap in help-in fact it implies but does not
explicitly say that it cannot be done). Does anyone have any experience of
using bt imap or if there is another way of having my emails in the way I want
them?
Any info or advice much appreciated!
Thanks
Kirsten