Hi, not a problem. and just so you and others know, the link I gave for gmail is the html basic version which is Safari and Windows screen reader friendly. You can't do a few things like you can with standard view, but it's more accessible and great for doing simple setting changes. The link follows again.

http://mail.google.com/mail/h

--
Raul A. Gallegos
That awkward moment when you are done taking your shower and realize there is no towel in the bathroom and the house is full of guests.