That is interesting. I think you point out some uses for it I wouldn't
have thought of. I suspect the IPhone and the glass shattering or
cracking or not if you drop it may just be in line with my other
experiences with glass. It seems to depend so much on how it hits. It
can stand up to an incredible hit one time and shatter all over the
place in response to relatively nothing in another instance.