It really does work well. I haven't seen anything about this, but would like to know if material which is downloaded stays on the phone itself after you exit the application. I haven't seen any way to delete papers etc., from the phone.

Thanks,

Don

On 6/4/2012 9:13 PM, Tom Lange wrote:
Hi,
Thanks for the tip. I tried navigation by heading and it works great,
but instead of swiping right I did a two-finger swipe down to start
reading at the heading that I selected. Still have a lot of exploring to
do but it's a nice app; I like what I see so far.
Tom

----- Original Message ----- From: "Raul A. Gallegos"
<r...@raulgallegos.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, June 03, 2012 6:35 AM
Subject: Re: NFB Newsline app available in the app store for iPhone,
iTouch and iPad

Hi, I got the appa nd used it for a bit. It has a nice layout and if you
want to quickly go from article to article set your rotor to move by
headings. Then when you get to one you want to read, swipe once to the
right and it will be read out. Very nicely done for 1.0 version.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Life is tough...it's tougher if you're stupid. - John Wayne