Hate to state the obvious, but you do know the bill reader uses the camera
on the back, right, not the front facing camera?

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Grant Hardy
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2012 1:35 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Looktel apps do not work accurately for me

Hello,

I've posted in the past about the Looktel money recognizer being unable to
read any of the currency I throw at it. As of yet I've never, ever had a
bill be spoken. It doesn't matter if I put it on a table, hold it in front
of the camera, move it around, expose different parts of the currency, and
so on.

The object recognizer also doesn't work particularly accurately and often
gives unexpected results. A good example is that I've actually put, well,
bills, into the database, and these are always mixed up.

You don't suppose I could have a subtle problem with my camera, do you? We
don't notice anything when taking photos, but maybe there's a subtle scratch
on the camera or something? Do you have any ideas why the Looktel apps would
be behaving so oddly?

Best,

Grant