Hey all. I found this app from a tweet earlier today. It's by the same developer who makes the Who Unfollowed Me app which is planned on getting better accessibility in the future. This one adds a signature to outgoing texts. Note that you need to send the sms text message from the app itself for the signatures to work. It also includes several templates of quick responses.

My SMS Signature

Check out this application on the App Store:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/my-sms-signature/id521029379?mt=8&ls=1

--
Raul A. Gallegos
If a tree falls in a forest and nobody hears it... Have we found the ideal place for a Justin Bieber concert?