Home Page: http://raulgallegos.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/rau47
Facebook: http://facebook.com/rgallegos74

On 6/10/2012 2:02 AM, Debbie April Yuille wrote:
Do you know how to add a contact to the message. I don't see any to field
there.

Debbie

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Raul A. Gallegos
Sent: Sunday, 10 June 2012 3:48 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: SMS Signature free for 24 hours

Hi, not with this one.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
"I haven't reported my missing credit card to the police because whoever
stole it is spending less than my wife." - Ilie Nastase
Home Page: http://raulgallegos.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/rau47
Facebook: http://facebook.com/rgallegos74

On 6/10/2012 1:18 AM, Ramy Moustafa wrote:
Very great program.
But am looking for a program to send a message to more than 1 contact at a
time,
Can I do that?

Cheers:
Ramy Moustafa
Owner and producer of Harmony recording studios
skype:
roma30
Facebook:
moustafa.r...@gmail.com