Hi.  I kind of like having them in the camera uploads folder at least some of
them, it means i don't have to hook the phone up to iTunes to get a photo and
put it on a usb stick for printing or send to a friend on Skype etc.

this is great i now have 7 gb of space lol

Blessings! Maria Joe and loving guide Karly.
Email/ I Message: &fb  bubbygirl1...@gmail.com
twitter: bubbygirl
skype: bubbygirl1972

bubbygirl1...@gmail.com