Home Page: http://raulgallegos.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/rau47
Facebook: http://facebook.com/rgallegos74

On 6/28/2012 11:11 PM, Tara Prakash wrote:
I love dropbox and see no reason to move to google drive. I had a
question about dropbox though. Is there some way to export mp3 files to
to an application of your choice. Everything I double tap on an mp3 file
it starts playing. I wanted to try those files with speed up light.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ricardo Walker" <rwalker...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2012 4:11 PM
Subject: Re: GoogleDrive IOS app hits the App Store

Hi,

just curious, what didn't you like about dropbox?

Thanks.

Ricardo Walker
rica...@appletothecore.info
Twitter:@apple2thecore
www.appletothecore.info

On Jun 28, 2012, at 3:17 PM, Matthew Campbell
<wrestling.ch...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all.
The GoogleDrive IOS app has finally hit the app store!
The best part of it is that the app seems to be fully accessible with
VO.
Now I don't regret ditching DropBox one bit. I'm not quite ready to
say yay to iCloud's documents in the cloud either. It's nice to have
an iDisk alternative now that MobileMe is dead.
Enjoy,
Matthew Campbell.