For no other reason than to find an outlet to complain. I have not purchased
any audio books from the iTunes store myself, but I suspect the problem is this
new phone was not authorized yet. So, instead of blaming Apple and claiming
they are greedy just because Steve died, which is absolutely ridiculous , why
don't you determine if you took the time to authorize the new device and
deauthorize the old device. I bet this will solve all your problems.