I saw something called SimplyTweet. Not sure if that's what's being
referred to, but it's worth a try.

Sharonda

On 6/30/12, Jon Pierson <joncpier...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Stephanie,
> I tried searching for "simplytreet" in the U.S. Appstore and found nothing
> for iPhone or iPad. I even tried changing the spelling a bit.
> Can you give us any more info about this app?
>
> Jon

Sharonda Greenlaw
President (Phoenix Chapter)
National Federation of the Blind
Come, read and take a journey with me at
www.WorldOfShariG.blogspot.com
or find me here:
http:\\shari_greenlaw.livejournal.com
Skype: sharonda2004
Twitter: shari_rocks
Facebook: facebook.com/TheSharondaWhiteGreenlaw