Danielle,

What you are not understanding is you paying $11 to someone for a copy of iOS 6
is illegal. Everyone wants iOS 6 to be the best it can, but people sign non
disclosure agreements which is effectively a legally binding contract between
that person and APple or whatever company the NDA is with. Installing iOS 6 is
not a jail break of any kind. If you pay the $99 and join the developer program
you can provide all the feedback you wish. What you did was give money to
someone and you are violating the law just as the person who provided you a
copy of iOS 6.