Sounds good.
I should be able to find a bluetooth keyboard for the same price with some luck. The docking device will probably allow me to use my existing Microsoft bluetooth keyboard to use with iPhone. But as you suggested why not just buy a bluetooth keyboard if it costs the same as the dock.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ricardo Walker" <rwalker...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2012 11:12 PM
Subject: Re: Bluetooth keyboards

lol.

I find that a cellphone user, someone who is probably putting a device to their head that emits far more radiation then any bluetooth device would concern them selves with such a thing as the safety of a BT keyboard.

But to answer your question, I know of no cord keyboards but, I guess you might be able to use a keyboard dock. Like the one sold by Apple. I think its the same exact amount as the Apple bluetooth keyboard so, you wouldn't be saving any money going that route.

hth

Ricardo Walker
rica...@appletothecore.info
Twitter:@apple2thecore