Raul,

I have to admit that I am more likely to delete messages and entire threads
with subject lines such as "question" etc. The reason is because there is
sufficient traffic on the list and plowing through a large volume of messages
will be much more efficient with meaningful subject lines. Also, with a clear
subject line you are more likely to attract readers and perhaps get answers
more quickly or information to the readers more quickly.
Thank you all who provide helpful subject lines and thanks Raul for bringing
this topic up. I think these tips help to make the list a much more efficient
forum for all.