I will cover this also in my podcast.
        I have had one or two extra bugs while using voice over on my
jailbroken iPhone 4 but nothing has ever moved and the bugs are certainly easy
to live with.
        The two biggest I deal with occasionally are folders closing a split
second after I open them and I just have to re tap the screen and occasionally
when I press the sleep button my phone will take a screen shot instead of
locking.
        to fix this I just tap the home button twice then hit the sleep button
and it goes right to sleep.
        these are the only issues I have ever had with voice over. Everything
has worked just fine for me but I have not unlocked my phone. Only jailbroken
it.
        If I am lucky I will have one of these bugs happen tonight when I
finish recording.
        cheers!

Mike M