On this Saturday's episode of The Tech Guy podcast Leo Laporte spoke with Scott
Rumery of our firm about the importance of social media in business. Leo is a
tech luminary and pioneer of podcasting with over 30 years of radio and
television experience. He is the founder of the TWIT TV podcast network and
currently has over 25 shows on life, technology and law. We commend Scott for
his initiative to bring this type of exposure to the firm and we are proud to
have him on our team.

Click to listen to the full dialog between Leo and Scott.