How does something like this compare with using regular earbuds with Awareness?
 Sometimes, the music takes on an echo, if the mic is on. Do the aftershoks do
this?  How does the system effect music?  is it flatter?

On Jul 8, 2012, at 7:37 PM, Gail the U. S. Male wrote:

> I used mine to listen to music, and they weren't to bad.

Egun On, Lagunak! (Basque for G'day, Mates)
Louie P. "Pete" Nalda
http://www.myspace.com/musikonalda
http://www.facebook.com/lpnalda
http://www.linkedin.com/in/lpnalda