Well, that certainly is helpful.  I'll try that, I was going to contact the
company tomorrow, but I don't think I'll have to, now. Thanks guys.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D.
Sent: Sunday, July 08, 2012 8:23 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Aftershokz Headphones with mic

I don't know how long it takes to charge. I don't think I ever let mine
fully run down. Right out of the box mine had a charge, but I charged them
for an hour. I must have gotten 5 to 8 hours out of them without problem
over several days, before I recharged them. I haven't had them all that
long, though, to give you a much more informed insight. Good luck.