From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Laura ann Grymes, LMT
Sent: Sunday, July 08, 2012 8:59 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Aftershokz Headphones with mic

It has a small usb adapter type plug and on the other end is a place to plug
in headset.
You plug it into the computer to charge.
I haven't had to charge yet.

I think if you forget to turn off they turn themselves off after a certain
amount of time.
I was using it to test the other day while working and when I went to check
time on my phone it was silent.
I turned them back on and it worked.

so would say they went to sleep or turned off.

The piece for charging was small and you could have missed it in the
packaging.
I almost did.
Hope this helps?
Laura Ann