I don't know about ordering online. Is there a store that you can walk in to and buy them?

----- Original Message -----
From: Christopher Chaltain <chalt...@gmail.com
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Date sent: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 02:40:15 -0500
Subject: Re: SpeedDots Otter Box Defender Question

You can get them from and learn more about them at http://speeddots.com/

Here's what it says about them on their web page:

Our custom screen overlays provide guidance and facilitate navigation of
touch screen devices by placing a single dot over each letter and
control, making it easier than ever before for blind and visually
impaired individuals using the Voiceover screen reader to orient and
input text and access screen controls quickly and efficiently.

Our standard model of screen protector fits the iPhone 3GS, the iPhone4, and the iPhone4S. It contains a dot on each letter and input control,
and costs only $7.00.

We also offer an advanced overlay that contains similar markings on the buttons and input controls, however only the letters F and J on the virtual keyboard contain raised dots. The advanced model also costs only
$7.00!