I would doubt it, but I suspect SpeedDots or resellers of their tactile
screen protectors were or ar at this summer's blindness conventions. If
you have a store that sells some blindness specific equipment locally,
they may be resellers of SpeedDots tactile screen protectors.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail