From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Tara Prakash
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2012 8:07 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: OtterBox impact case

The other day someone tried to shoot iPhone with a shortgun and couldn't
make a hole in the phone. Do we really need to defend the phone that much? I
am happy with a screen protector, so what am I missing by not having a
defender? Is it a matter of personal choice or these cases are really
advisable?