Thanks Carol. I'm always adding to my accessible library of Bible
resources. I hadn't heard of the YouVersion, but will get it. Is there
anything special I should know about it that you can tell me in
advance of my purchase? Can I access it right away without sighted
assistance? Actually, the NRSV Bible from iBooks is also one of those
to-go Bibles for anywhere use. How far we've come since those days
when I was first given my King James Bible in braille. Needless to
say, the New Testament went most places with me, and got a lot of use!
I'll try out the YouVersion on your recommendation because I too love
to take the Scriptures with me everywhere. I have some other
suggestions which I'll gladly share off-list so as not to bore
everyone with this present subject. I'm always excited to learn what
others find accessible. Again, many thanks!