Hi guys

I would just like to introduce a new podcast I have started putting out. It is
specifically designed for new users of Apples IOS devices. I have shared
various recordings previously. Some of these have been included in this
podcast. Some of the episodes have been available on my site for a while now
but the podcast feed is now ready. There is a series of four podcast already in
the feed which cover all the gestures for the iPhone. The fourth of this series
covers the gestures you can only do on the iPad. A number of other episodes
have been released as well.  I hope some of you find the Democast useful

You can find it on my site
Www.iBlindTech.com
Or here is the link for iTunes.

http://itunes.apple.com/au/podcast/iblindtech-democast/id544075194?mt=2