Hope you enjoy and find it useful Jeff. If you have any specific questions, or
any thing you'd like me to cover in the podcast then let me know. Send an email
to iblindt...@gmail.com. I am trying to put together a body of work that will
be useful to new user of IOS devices so feedback is welcome.

Garth

www.iblindtech.com
Follow me on twitter @BlindTechMusing
Email me at iblindt...@gmail.com