That's because this seems to be yet another typical blindy app, that is a
reinvention of the wheel with some important features missing. I'm really
beginning to get frightened of the trend i see where more and more special
blindness solutions are developed for apps that already exist. In the case of
gps, although i hate to admit this, i can see the need for some special
features, which makes the combo of Ariadne and Navigon a good choise, but when
reinvention of the wheel takes place... well, that's another matter. What do we
gain by using this app instead of other well working ones?
/Krister