hi,

Why are you frightened?  Lol.  just don't buy it.  don't these products have
the right to be in the app store as their main stream equivalents?  I wouldn't
buy this but, there might be some people out there who truly, find it
beneficial.  I see hundreds of apps that do about the same thing, across all
price points, and feature sets.  To me, this is no different.  a matter of
fact, just by looking at the release, and speculating over the price, I just
couldn't imagine many blind people, or people of any group buying this in
meaningful numbers.

BTW, I personally find nothing wrong with reinventing the wheel.  After all,
thats how the wheel went from a crude piece of stone to an alloy wrapped in
rubber with air in between. :)

Ricardo Walker
rica...@appletothecore.info
Twitter:@apple2thecore