Yes the one I have does say On/Off :) works like a charm.

Wonder why it was pulled and this one is different?
Katey

On 7/13/12, Les Kriegler <kriegle...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It is now.  You hit it, that was the problem.  Thanks.
> On Jul 13, 2012, at 1:21 PM, Øyvind Lode - Forums wrote:
>
>> Is Quick Mode turned on?
>>
>> Settings -> BlueTooth -> Quick Mode.
>>
>> When Quick Mode is turned on you can simply double tap the app to quickly
>> toggle BlueTooth on/off.

>>> Corporation.  I recommended it to a student with whom I'm working.  When
>>> she
>>> launches it, it indicates it is searching for other devices such as
>>> iPads,
>>> iPods, etc.  I thought that may have happened because I was with her and
>>> had
>>> my iPhone in range.  However, this still occurs when she is in her
>>> residence, making the app unusable.  I had her uninstall and re-install
>>> the
>>> app, without any change.  How can this issue be overcome?  Thanks.
>>>
>>> Les

>> Kimberly

A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.

Visit my FaceBook page at: www.facebook.com/kateyjax