Sorry about that, I thought from reading this app was free with the possibility of purchasing the full version. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Raul A. Gallegos" <r...@raulgallegos.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2012 5:44 PM
Subject: Re: Need to record a meeting using the iPhone

Hello Chris, you are not correct. You purchase the lite version for $.99 and if you want the full version, you do an in-app purchase using that same app. The cost is $4.99 from within the app. This way there is only one app you actually download.

HTH

--
Raul A. Gallegos
I watched the Indy 500, and I was thinking that if they left earlier they wouldn't have to go so fast. - Steven Wright