Not here it is using Samantha or the U.S. English voice, and yet I got my region and voice control set to United Kingdom! Lol! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Maria Chapman" <bubbygirl1...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 15, 2012 7:57 PM
Subject: Re: fleksy issue.

mm that's strange. fleksy uses karen here which is the australians default voice.

regards
Maria and crew from australia
email:
bubbygirl1...@gmail.com
check out
www.powerradio104.us
where we play lots of great music

On 16/07/2012, at 12:52 AM, Carol Pearson wrote:

Hi,

This isn't my experience. Here in the UK our default voice is male and this for me at least is the voice that Siri also uses. Flexi's default voice obviously is Samantha. I really wish we could use our default voice as I find it much clearer. I have found myself muddling a few words with Samantha's compact voice.

Carol P