Hi List,

After listening to many on the list about Fleksy, I took the plunge. For my
first attempt, I was quite pleased and proud of myself that I could input
words accurately about 50% of the time. When I was finished, I triple tapped
and that is when Fleksy went berserk. VoiceOver is talking, but the gestures
are functioning like a sighted user. An example, I can highlight an app and
then remove my finger and the app will open. I tried going to the app
switcher to remove and close out all apps, but when I do a double-tap and
hold it only opens the app. I believe the only thing left for me to do is a
soft reset with the power  and home button pressed simultaneously. Here are
my specs: iPhone4, 32 GB, and 5.0.1. At this time, I will just wait until
ios 6 comes out to upgrade. Any suggestions or reasons for this to occur
would be most appreciative. Also, I was wondering if I need to contact the
developers to report this bug.

Eileen